- Working with distortion part 1 of many: how to distort
- Recording Studio Psychology: getting a project going
- DIY : Building your own recording gear
- Finishing a production: a technical level, and a musical level
- Creating your own sounds using convolution and impulse responses
- Which microphone to use?
- Which recording process is right for me?
- 80s synthesizers ‘on a budget’
- Cassettes, why would I still use them?
- Why this blog?
80s blogging bruce swedien budget cassettes compressors convolution dave fridmann distortion diy electronics eqs finishing home-recording identity impulse responses in the studio metallica michael jackson microphones mixing preamps production recording recording gear recording process reverb sound synths tape vintage